Octagon Insurance Review
Octagon Insurance Review by Insurance Me
Rating: 4/5 on
Octagon Insurance is administered in the UK by One Quote Direct Insurance Services Ltd. Octagon does their business online or over the phone. This keeps costs down by not having physical offices and the overhead associated with them. They claim to make sure the policies are "jargon-free" and "easy to understand".
Octagon has something called My Rewards. This is a free rewards card, once you take out a policy with them, which offers 1000's of discounts and exclusive deals at your favorite shops. It also provides discounts for travel and entertainment.
With Octagon there are two main types of coverage offered; Car Insurance and Van Insurance. Let's look into what is offered.
- Quotes - First thing to notice when you click on the Car Insurance tab is "Get a Quote". Easy to use online quotes are available. If you need assistance, a phone number is provided to help you out.
- Policies - Octagon Car Insurance offers the three standard main types of coverage; Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft and Third Party Only.
- With any of their policies you are covered as soon as you purchase a policy, whether online or over the phone.
- Octagon offers a "no-claim" bonus, for every year of no claims Octagon will reduce your renewal costs.
- The option to make payments monthly or annually is available.
- Octagon will accept new customers up to the age of 75.
- Coverage for trailers, caravans or anything towed is not available through Octagon.
- They cover your vehicle if you are a First responder and must use your vehicle to respond.
- They also provide coverage for windscreens and child safety seats.
octagon insurance tow can i trailer www.octagoninsurance.com reviews \"octagon extra\" review http://www.insuranceme.co.uk/insurance-reviews/octagon-insurance-review.php Good reviews octagon insurance octagon car insurance rating octagon car insurance ratings reviews for octagon insurance octagon insurance good feedback octagon extra review